Chevy Instrument Cluster Removal Guide
If you have a Chevy with instrument cluster problems, we can help! Not only does ISS Automotive repair instrument clusters, but we carry an extensive selection of replacement instrument clusters for most Chevy trucks and SUVs. And to help you save time and money, we can even help you remove your old instrument cluster so you can ship it to us.
In this article, we'll cover five popular Chevy trucks and SUVs and provide resources to walk you through the removal process. Then we'll go over the options to repair or replace your instrument cluster.
Tahoe Instrument Cluster Removal
The Chevrolet Tahoe is one of the most popular SUVs on the road, and it's easy to see why. It's a good-looking SUV and offers most of the room and towing capacity of the Suburban in a smaller package. If you're having instrument cluster issues, check out one of the following guides:
- If you own a 2003 to 2006 Chevy Tahoe, this guide will help you remove your instrument cluster.
- For a 2007 to 2014 Tahoe, the steps are a bit different, which is why we put together the article in this link.
Silverado Instrument Cluster Removal
Chevrolet's Silverado is "like a rock" as the song goes. They are among the most dependable, long-lasting trucks on the road. If your Silverado is in good shape with the exception of the instrument cluster, you can remove it, and we'll fix it.
- The 1999 to 2002 Chevy Silverado instrument cluster can be removed using the steps described in this article.
- Instructions for the 2003 to 2006 Silverado can be found here.
- The 2007 to 2014 Chevy Silverados got a number of upgrades, including a revised instrument cluster, which is why we put together this info.
Suburban Instrument Cluster Removal
The Chevy Suburban can go just about anywhere while hauling or towing just about anything. If you depend on your Suburban, let us help you get it back on track with a new or repaired instrument cluster.
- The 2003 to 2006 Chevy Suburban instrument cluster can be removed using these instructions.
- For 2007 to 2014 Chevy Suburbans, we put together the steps in this article.
Avalanche Instrument Cluster Removal
Chevy only made the Avalanche for a few years, but it is a versatile truck. It's got a lot going for it, with four doors and a unique bed. If you own a 2003 to 2006 Avalanche, we've put together a simple guide to help: follow these steps to successfully remove the instrument cluster.
Trailblazer Instrument Cluster Removal
Like the Avalanche, the Chevy Trailblazer was only made for a few years. But if you are having instrument cluster problems, we offer a couple of solutions. To get started, just remove your instrument cluster and send it to us using the info on this page.
Chevy Instrument Cluster Offerings From ISS
Once you've removed the instrument cluster in your Chevy truck or SUV, we can help you fix it in one of two ways: replace it or have it repaired. You can also add LED lights for a brighter, custom look that's easy on the eyes.
ISS Automotive offers replacement instrument clusters as well as a repair service with a 48-hour turnaround. Both services include a limited lifetime warranty and fast, free shipping on orders over $99 to the lower 48 states. We will also reprogram the new or rebuilt instrument cluster with the correct VIN and mileage info from your Chevy vehicle.
Contact us or give us a call at 800-548-1195 if you have questions or would like to know more about our services.