Can You Get LED Lights For Your Instrument Cluster?
Nothing improves an instrument cluster’s appearance like LED lights do. If you’re wondering if it’s possible to add LED lights to an instrument cluster, the answer is absolutely yes! Instrument clusters come with a variety of bulbs. All you need to do is take apart your instrument cluster and put in LED light bulbs. It’s that simple.
You’ll benefit from adding LED lights to your instrument cluster in several ways:
- Custom look: You can choose from a variety of colors. Do you have a custom interior? You can make your instrument cluster match it with LED backlighting.
- Easier on the eyes: LED lights are much more vivid than regular bulbs. An instrument cluster that’s backlit with LED lighting is usually easier on the eyes.
- Longevity: LED bulbs last much longer than regular bulbs.
Swapping to LED instrument cluster lighting is a small upgrade, but it delivers a lot of value. It transforms your vehicle’s interior and makes your driving experience more enjoyable.
Let Us Upgrade To LED Lighting For You
The hardest part of upgrading to LED lighting is finding the right LED bulbs. There are many different types of bulbs available for instrument clusters. It can be hard to identify the type of LED bulbs your instrument cluster needs. Plus, taking apart your instrument cluster can be a pretty daunting task. If you’re not comfortable doing this yourself, we can help with that.
- You remove your instrument cluster from your vehicle.
- You ship your instrument cluster to us.
- Within 24 hours of receiving it, our team of skilled techs will start working on it. They will replace the bulbs and fix any other issues. (We've been doing this for 70 years.)
- We ship your instrument cluster back to you.
Our Replacement Instrument Clusters Come With LED Backlighting Options
If your vehicle needs a new instrument cluster, you can order one from us with colored LED lights. We offer colored LED lights on some ISS Automotive instrument clusters. If you check a product page like this one, you’ll see backlighting options. If the instrument cluster you want doesn’t come with backlighting options, please contact us. We’ll be happy to work with you!