Factory Cadillac CUE Replacement
Looking to add Apple or Android? - Click to see our SmartPhone CUE Package
Apple or Android - is saved in modules in the vehicle which means you do not need to upgrade when buying a CUE replacement.
High Quality - ISS Automotive has developed a replacement unit that does not have the issues that the original CUE radios have, and as long as you send us your old CUE radio, we'll guarantee our replacement for life.
Lifetime Warranty - We are confident in our parts. Replace your CUE Touchscreen Radio and get rid of the cloudy, ugly touchscreen on your current unit.
Common problems we fix and improve:
- CUE Touchscreen Radio is yellow
- Screen is cloudy
- Cuescreen is cracked
- Blacked-out cracked screen
- Or non-functional touchscreens
When your replacement CUE radio arrives, installation is easy. All you need are basic hand tools - you can see just how easy the process is by watching our install video.
Best of all, our replacement CUE systems cost far less than a replacement from your local Cadillac dealership.
Why Buy A Replacement CUE Radio from ISS?
- Top-quality parts that meet/exceed Cadillac’s specifications.
- Each replacement is pre-programmed using your VIN; When you order you receive exactly the right configuration with all the features you expect.
- We ship replacements fast! Many orders are processed and shipped on the same day.
- Free return shipping for your old CUE screen, and once you send your old unit in you get a lifetime warranty!
About CUE Touchscreen Radios
Available on most 2013 - 2017 Cadillac models, the CUE Touchscreen Radio Infotainment/Nav system was available on the ATS, SRX, XTS, CTS, ELR, and Escalade.
While the CUE radio received positive reviews from new car reviewers, it has been a sore spot for Cadillac owners. Many Cadillac vehicle owners report yellow or cloudy touchscreens on their CUE, the cause of which is delamination of the touchscreen itself. There have also been reports of non-functional units that seem to "brick" somewhat randomly.
At ISS, we have developed a replacement unit that addresses all the common issues with factory CUE radios.
Because of our status as one of the largest automotive electronics companies in North America, we've been able to develop a unit that meets or exceeds OEM standards, and we stand behind our product with a lifetime warranty. To activate your lifetime warranty, you need to ship us your old Cadillac CUE screen after you install the unit we send you (we provide you with a free shipping label to make the process as easy as possible).
Cadillac Cue Radio Replacement Process:
- Submit your VIN to order your CUE Radio online.
- We'll program your replacement CUE radio using your VIN, and then priority ship it to you. Many times, we're able to program and ship your replacement the same day you order.
- When your replacement CUE arrives, watch our install video to remove and replace your CUE radio. The installation process is very easy - most people are able to do the whole process in 20 minutes.
- Don't throw your old CUE radio away! When you ship your old CUE radio to us using the provided free return shipping label, we'll warranty the unit we sent you for life!
This unit covers:
|ATS (2013 - 2017)||CTS (2014 - 2017)|
|ELR (2014 - 2016)||Escalade (2015 - 2017)|
|SRX (2013 - 2016)||XTS (2013 - 2017)
- ATS (2013 - 2017)
- CTS (2014 - 2017)
- ELR (2014 - 2016)
- Escalade (2015 - 2017)
- SRX (2013 - 2016)
- XTS (2013 - 2017)
|Interchange Part Number:||23410083, 23348951, 23348950, 23348949, 23412268, 23412265, 23412267, 23412269, 23348952, 23410084, 23388826, 23412266|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||23388826|
|Fitment Type:||Direct Replacement|
2013 Cadillac SRX CUE Replacement
The Cadillac SRX was introduced in the early 2000s and continues to be a popular midsize luxury crossover SUV. It features the CUE infotainment system, which allows drivers to access entertainment, navigation, and other features through a touchscreen interface. Unfortunately, over time CUE systems can malfunction or become outdated.
We offer the Cadillac CUE Replacement with high-performance parts and a lifetime warranty. When the Cadillac CUE fails, it can cause many issues, from heating and cooling to using the screen for navigation. This can be dangerous in the summer or winter if your climate controls start to fail due to the CUE failing.
Our team of specialists makes sure that the Cadillac CUE Replacement is done right. Our technicians will inspect the entire system and access any components that may be causing the problem, whether it’s a faulty screen or outdated software. We then install all-new parts to ensure a perfect fit and performance.
Get your Cadillac CUE replacement with fast shipping and a limited lifetime warranty.
What is the warranty on a Cadillac CUE system?
ISS Automotive offers a lifetime warranty on all of our Cadillac CUE Systems. This is due to high-quality parts like our upgrade CUE Screen. We fix spider web cracks, and factory defects found in the CUE.
The manufacturer’s warranty on a Cadillac CUE system is for three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. However, many dealers offer an extended warranty on the CUE system that will cover it for up to five years or 60,000 miles.
How do you reset the cue on a 2013 Cadillac SRX?
The best way to reset the CUE system on your 2013 Cadillac SRX is to press and hold the "Mute" button on the CUE system for about 10 seconds. This will reset the system and clear any errors that may have caused it to malfunction. If you are not familiar with how to use the CUE system, you can find the user manual or product videos on the Cadillac website.
Cadillac CUE Replacement Screen
If you are looking for a replacement cue touch screen for your 2013 Cadillac SRX, you have come to the right place. ISS Automotive develops a touchscreen that meets or exceeds OEM standards, and we stand behind our product with a lifetime warranty. Often times it is better to purchase a rebuilt unit and not just the screen. For this reason, it is very popular for our customers to simply purchase a replacement from us.
Click to check our CUE systems screen > Cadillac CUE Screen Replacement
Can you replace just the Cadillac CUE screen?
Yes, you can replace just the screen on the 2013 Cadillac SRX. The process is not overly complicated but does require some disassembly of the dash and console. However, if you can invest a couple of hundred dollars more then you can get a full CUE replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions on 2013 Cadillac SRX CUE Replacement
How much does it cost to replace a Cadillac CUE system?
ISS Automotive offers the best price and rebuilt Cadillac CUE on the market. You simply won't find a better deal at below $500. Cue systems can be replaced for around $500 to $1,000.00 depending on labor and where you buy it.
How do you change the screen on a 2013 Cadillac cue?
Having a defective cue screen in your 2013 Cadillac SRX can be extremely frustrating. In this article, we'll show you how to replace the screen on your head unit.
You will need to purchase a new screen and the associated trim bezel that goes around it. Once you have these parts, you can follow the instructions below to complete the replacement.
1. Begin by removing the two screws that secure the lower portion of the center stack trim.
2. Gently pry up on the trim to release the clips that hold it in place. Be careful not to break the trim as you remove it.
3. With the trim removed, you will have access to the screws that hold the screen in place.
4. Remove the screws and then carefully pull the screen out of the dash.
5. Disconnect the ribbon cable that connects the screen to the vehicle.
6. Install the new screen in the reverse order of removal. Be careful not to damage the ribbon cable when reconnecting it to the new screen.
7. Test the screen replacement to ensure it is working properly before reinstalling the trim pieces.
8. Reinstall the center stack trim and screw it in place.
9. Test all of the features of the CUE system to ensure they are working properly.
You can also check for youtube videos on how to replace cue screens on the 2013 Cadillac SRX. This might give you a better visual of what you need to do.
What are some common problems with Cadillac CUE?
Some common problems reported with Cadillac CUE systems include touchscreen issues, a faulty circuit board, system freezing, and Bluetooth connectivity problems. Many Cadillac owners have also complained about the system's voice recognition feature, which can be inaccurate and frustrating to use. Cadillac has released a number of software updates in an attempt to address these issues, but some users report that the problems persist.
If you're experiencing any issues with your Cadillac CUE system, the best course of action is to take your car to a Cadillac dealership for help. They will be able to diagnose any problems and update the system's software if necessary. You can also try contacting Cadillac customer service for help.
How do you remove a Cadillac SRX cue?
There are four main steps in removing a Cadillac SRX cue.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Unscrew the six screws that secure the CUE module to the center stack.
3. Carefully pull the CUE module out of the center stack.
4. Unplug the connectors from the back of the CUE module.
Note, in order to remove the screws that secure the CUE module you will need to remove the vehicle dashboard trim. We highly recommend trim tools to avoid damaging the vehicle.
Now you can replace the CUE module with a replacement. Just follow these steps in reverse order to install the new CUE module. You can also search youtube videos to see the entire process.
How often should I have my Cadillac CUE system serviced?
It is recommended that you have your Cadillac CUE system serviced every 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. This will help to ensure that the system is functioning properly and will help to prevent any future problems.
What are some tips for using Cadillac CUE?
1. Make sure that you keep your hands clean when using the system.
2. Avoid using any sharp objects on the screen.
3. Be careful not to press too hard on the screen.
4. Be sure to read the owner’s manual before using the system.
5. If you have any questions, be sure to ask your dealer or Cadillac customer service.
Can a cue radio be repaired?
Yes, a cue radio can be repaired. However, depending on the severity of the damage and the model of your vehicle, it may be more cost-effective to replace the radio rather than repair it. If your cue radio is not functioning properly, we recommend that you take your vehicle to a Cadillac dealership to replace the unit rather than repair it. If you are unsure whether a repair is possible, take your car to a Cadillac dealership for advice. They will be able to diagnose any problems and advise you on whether or not repairs are feasible.
Can you replace just the screen?
Yes, it is possible to replace just the cue touch screen. To do this, you will need to remove the trim pieces around the center stack and then disconnect the cables connected to the back of the CUE unit. You can then unscrew the screws that hold the CUE module in place and carefully remove them from the center stack. Once you have removed the CUE module you can replace the touch screen. You may need to purchase new screws and connectors, so be sure to have them on hand when replacing the screen. We highly recommend that you consult a professional when replacing the screen as it can be difficult to get all of the pieces back in place.