Replace your CUE Touchscreen Radio and get rid of the cloudy, ugly touchscreen on your current unit. Many factory CUE Touchscreen Radios have issues with yellow, cloudy, cracked, or even non-functional touchscreens. We have developed a replacement unit that does not have the issues that the original CUE radios have, and as long as you send us your old CUE radio, we'll guarantee our replacement for life.
Also, each CUE radio is matched using your VIN so you have the exact same features and capabilities. And if you want additional features or capabilities, contact us to request a quote on an upgrade.
When your replacement CUE radio arrives, installation is easy. All you need are basic hand tools - you can see just how easy the process is by watching our install video.
Best of all, our replacement CUE radio costs far less than a replacement from your local Cadillac dealership.
Why Buy A Replacement CUE Radio from ISS?
- Top-quality parts that meet/exceed Cadillac’s specifications.
- Each replacement is pre-programmed using your VIN; When you order you receive exactly the right configuration with all the features you expect.
- We ship replacements fast! Many orders are processed and shipped same day.
- Free return shipping for your old CUE, and once you send your old unit in you get a lifetime warranty!
About CUE Touchscreen Radios
Available on most 2013 - 2017 Cadillac models, the CUE Touchscreen Radio Infotainment/Nav system was available on the ATS, SRX, XTS, CTS, ELR, and Escalade. While the CUE radio received positive reviews from new car reviewers, it has been a sore spot for Cadillac owners. Many Cadillac vehicle owners report yellow or cloudy touchscreens on their CUE, the cause of which is delamination of the touchscreen itself. There have also been reports of non-functional units that seem to "brick" somewhat randomly.
At ISS, we have developed a CUE radio replacement that addresses all the common issues with factory CUE radios. Because of our status as one of the largest automotive electronics companies in North America, we've been able to develop a unit that meets or exceeds OEM standards, and we stand behind our product with a lifetime warranty. To activate your lifetime warranty, you simply need to ship us your old CUE radio after you install the unit we send you (we provide you with a free shipping label to make the process as easy as possible).
Cadillac Cue Radio Replacement Process:
- Submit your VIN to order your CUE Radio online.
- We'll program your replacement CUE radio using your VIN, and then priority ship it to you. Many times, we're able to program and ship your replacement the same day you order.
- When your replacement CUE arrives, watch our install video to remove and replace your CUE radio. The install process is very easy - most people are able to do the whole process in 20 minutes.
- Don't throw your old CUE radio away! If you ship your old CUE radio to us using the provided free return shipping label, we'll warranty the unit we sent you for life!
This unit covers:
|ATS (2013 - 2017)||CTS (2014 - 2017)|
|ELR (2014 - 2016)||Escalade (2015 - 2017)|
|SRX (2013 - 2016)||XTS (2013 - 2017)
- ATS (2013 - 2017)
- CTS (2014 - 2017)
- ELR (2014 - 2016)
- Escalade (2015 - 2017)
- SRX (2013 - 2016)
- XTS (2013 - 2017)
|Interchange Part Number:||23410083, 23348951, 23348950, 23348949, 23412268, 23412265, 23412267, 23412269, 23348952, 23410084, 23388826, 23412266|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||23388826|
|Fitment Type:||Direct Replacement|