Common failures we see in the Cadillac Cue includes: delaminated, damaged, blank or fogging screens. System shutting off or simply not responding. These are factory units that meet and exceed OEM specs and standards.
- Original Factory Unit - Refurbished like new
- Pre-programmed with VIN for all your current options
- Simple Plug & Play install
- ISS Improved upgraded screens do not delaminate
- Ships same day or within 24hrs (business days)
- No Core Fee Hassles
- Lifetime Warranty Available
- Free Old Core Return Shipping included
Cadillac Cue Radio Replacement Process:
- Complete your online order.
- We ship your CUE Radio pre-programmed - Tracking number emailed to you when shipped.
- Simply install your Cue Radio - plug and play!
- Activate your Warranty, No Core Fee - ship us your old core within 30 days. Use enclosed free return shipping label.
This unit covers:
|ATS (2013 - 2017)||CTS (2014 - 2017)|
|ELR (2014 - 2016)||Escalade (2015 - 2017)|
|SRX (2013 - 2016)||XTS (2013 - 2017)
Limited Lifetime Warranty if we receive your broken core within 30 days. We provide free return shipping for old core to activate your warranty.
Click to see our return policy.
Do you have any questions: Contact Us
The Cadillac CUE is able to use a USB or Bluetooth to link with a portable audio player/iPod®, compatible smartphone, or USB flash drive. This will allow the passengers to access and control via the touch screen of the CUE system.
Most failures in the CUE Radio we have discovered are not in these connection points or features, but rather in the screens. The CUE screens can become foggy, cracked or stop working. At the heart of the navigation system is the touchscreen. This is where you can navigate and control nearly all features. A functioning screen is important for the various features to work as mentioned above.
The Cadillac CUE Radio is surprisingly simple to replace. On a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being the easiest, we find it to be a 2.5 since it is plug and play. You will only have minor trim to remove along with several bolts. After you have access to the CUE unit then it will be easy to install this pre-programmed unit.
- ATS (2013 - 2017)
- CTS (2014 - 2017)
- ELR (2014 - 2016)
- Escalade (2015 - 2017)
- SRX (2013 - 2016)
- XTS (2013 - 2017)
|Interchange Part Number:||23410083, 23348951, 23348950, 23348949, 23412268, 23412265, 23412267, 23412269, 23348952, 23410084, 23388826, 23412266|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||23388826|
|Fitment Type:||Direct Replacement|