Ford Super Duty Instrument Cluster Replacement Process:
- Complete your order
- We ship your programmed cluster - free shipping with tracking number.
- Follow simple lens replacement steps
- Simple install - plug and play
- Activate Lifetime Warranty - ship us your old broken core with the free return shipping label.
MPH Only (No KPH)
We only exchange MPH clusters. We do not accept KPH clusters. We will charge you a cluster fee if you send us a KPH cluster.
- 40 years of remanufacturing experience for dealerships.
- OEM Standards & Quality. OEM standard parts used.
- FREE Shipping (M-F delivery)
- FREE Return Core Shipping Included.
- FREE Core Programming - Simple Plug & Play install.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Available.
- No Core Deposit Hassles.
- Protective custom foam box.
- Customer service is available M-F 8am to 5pm Pacific.
Why buy your Ford F150 Instrument Cluster Replacement from ISS Automotive?
Founded in 1949, we have been distributing and remanufacturing for top automotive suppliers for 70 years. The ISS Automotive website was launched in 2020 to provide instrument cluster replacement & repair services to the community. The ISS team has replaced or repaired over 1.5 millions clusters, radios, electronics and more over several decades. Our customer service team works directly with dealerships giving us inside knowledge to the best parts and solutions available. Learn More About Us
Do you have any questions: Contact Us
Limited Lifetime Warranty if we receive your broken core within 30 days. We provide free return shipping for the old core to activate your warranty.
Limited Lifetime Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own the vehicle. So if for example, the touchscreen became unresponsive, we would replace or repair it free of charge. It would not cover things like crash, fire, theft, etc. The warranty is verifiable by your VIN or your original invoice should you run into any problems in the future.
See our return policy.
Super Duty Lens Easy Swap & Transfer Instructions:
Your cluster lens has:
- Three tabs across top
- Two tabs on bottom
- One tab on each side
Note: easiest to release tabs is across the bottom first, then sides and top.
- Insert small flat blade screwdriver between black tab and clip.
- Lift up carefully to clear the tab from clip, be careful not to damage the tab.
- Lens will remove off cleanly after all tabs are clear.
- Carefully apply your old lens to your new replacement cluster. Be sure the clips are in place on your replacement cluster.