This unit covers the 2005 and 2006 replacement instrument clusters for Cadillac Escalades. Factory packaged for a simple plug-in installation. In stock and ready to ship. Please make sure to include your VIN & Mileage so we can program your cluster.
- OEM Standards & Quality
- Pre-programmed with your mileage & VIN
- Simple Plug & Play install
- No Core Deposit Hassles
- Lifetime Warranty Available
- Free Old Core Return Shipping included
Limited Lifetime Warranty if we receive your broken core within 30 days. We provide free return shipping for the old core to activate your warranty.
See our return policy.
Do you have any questions: Contact Us
2006 Cadillac Escalade Instrument Cluster
ISS Automotive offers a lifetime warranty and fast processing for our Cadillac Escalade Clusters. After 30 years of building the Cadillac cluster, we know how to get you the highest quality cluster that you can trust.
Is programming required when you swap the original cluster?
Yes, programming is required when you swap the original cluster with a used one. Without programming, the cluster will not work correctly. In some cases, it may not work at all.
For more information on programming, please contact ISS Automotive.
Is a 2006 Cadillac Escalade Instrument Cluster worth repairing?
Yes, the Cadillac Escalade Cluster is worth repairing or getting a replacement. The rebuild process is not complicated and for that reason, it's a lot less expensive than you might think. The best part is the ability to upgrade the cluster with LED lights or colored needles.
What are some Cadillac Escalade Cluster symptoms?
Some Cadillac Escalade Cluster symptoms include:
- Gauges not working
- A Cluster lights not working
- Speedometer not working
If you're experiencing any of these issues, it's time to get your cluster looked at.
Is there a recall on 2006 Cadillac Escalade Instrument Clusters?
There have been no recalls on the 2006 Cadillac Escalade's instrument cluster. However, there have been some complaints about the cluster malfunctioning. If you are experiencing problems with your instrument cluster, you should reach out to ISS Automotive support team. Let us know what's going on so that we can help you figure out the next steps. It might be something like a fuel injector causing your gas gauge issues.
What are some common problems with 2006 Cadillac Escalade Instrument Clusters?
Some common problems that have been reported by owners of the 2006 Cadillac Escalade include:
- Problems with the backlight not working properly
- Intermittent power outages
- Randomly resetting odometers
- Gauges sticking or not working properly
- Cluster going dark while driving
- Speedometer needles bouncing around
- Display issues
- Light bulbs burn out prematurely
- Fuse issues
- Check engine light may come on due to a problem with the speedometer sensor
- Power loss due to loose battery connections
- Circuit board problems causing the cluster to malfunction
These are just some of the common problems that have been reported. If you are experiencing any problems with your 2006 Cadillac Escalade Instrument Cluster, it is best to take it to a certified mechanic or dealership for diagnosis and repair. In rare cases, the entire cluster may need to be replaced.
What is the cost of a complete rebuild service for the 2006 Escalade Cluster?
The cost will vary depending on the specific service provider you choose, but a complete rebuild service for the 2006 Escalade Cluster should cost around $200.00.
If you are looking for a full rebuild service then contact ISS Automotive at 1-800-548-1195. We offer a full rebuild service which includes all-new backlighting, new stepper motors, and a lifetime warranty.
How do I know if my Gauge Cluster needs to be repaired?
This is a common question we get. Your instrument cluster is an important part of your car, and if it's not working properly, it can be a major inconvenience. Here are some signs that you might need to have your gauge cluster repaired:
- Your gauges are not working properly.
- Your warning lights are not working properly.
- You have dead pixels on your LCD display.
- Your vehicle's battery light is constantly illuminated.
- You are seeing strange symbols or messages on your instrument cluster.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, it's a good idea to bring your vehicle to a qualified automotive technician for an inspection. They will be able to diagnose the problem and let you know if a repair is necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions on 2006 Cadillac Escalade Instrument Cluster
Is the 2006 Cadillac Escalade instrument cluster the same as the other years?
The 2006 Cadillac Escalade instrument cluster is different from other years in several ways. The most notable difference is that it is fully digital, which allows for more customization and options than the previous analog versions. Additionally, the 2006 cluster includes an updated trip computer, tire pressure monitoring system, and revised steering wheel controls.
Where is the 2006 Cadillac Escalade instrument cluster located?
The 2006 Cadillac Escalade instrument cluster is located on the center console, just behind the shifter. It's easy to spot because it's the only cluster of gauges on the console.
What are the signs of a bad instrument panel?
The instrument panel is the group of gauges and warning lights on the vehicle's dash that lets the driver know how the car is performing. If the instrument is not working properly, it can be very dangerous for the driver and passengers.
Some signs that the instrument may be failing include:
- The gauges are not working properly
- The warning lights are not working properly
- The panel is dim or hard to see
- The panel is making strange noises
If you notice any of these problems with your instrument, it is important to have it checked out by a qualified mechanic as soon as possible. Driving with a faulty instrument can be extremely dangerous.
How do I troubleshoot the 2006 Cadillac Escalade instrument cluster?
There are a few things that you can do in order to troubleshoot the 2006 Cadillac Escalade instrument cluster. First, you will want to check all of the fuses and make sure that they are all intact. Next, you will want to check the wiring harnesses for any loose or damaged wires. Finally, you may need to replace the instrument cluster itself if it is damaged beyond repair.
How to remove the 2006 Cadillac Escalade instrument cluster?
- Put the vehicle in park and set the emergency brake
- disconnect the battery
- remove the trim from the vehicle using a trim tool
- remove the screws from the cluster
- Unplug the cluster from the harness
- Now you can replace the cluster and connect everything again
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you.
What does a gauge cluster rebuild service include?
A rebuild service includes the following:
1. Replacing any non-working gauges
2. Repairing or replacing any defective backlighting (LED upgrade option available with additional cost)
3. Cleaning and polishing the gauge faces
4. Replacing any worn or damaged needles
5. Testing the cluster to ensure proper operation
If you are experiencing problems with your 2006 Cadillac Escalade instrument cluster, a gauge cluster rebuild may be the best option. For more information contact ISS Automotive at 1-800-548-1195.