Mail Us Your Cluster for Professional Repair.
1996 Oldsmobile Silhouette
Cluster Repair Service
How our rebuild process works:
- Complete your order
- *Mail us your cluster (with printed sales order)
- 48-hr turn around after we receive your cluster
- Simply install your newly repaired cluster
SHIP YOUR INSTRUMENT CLUSTERS TO:
Instrument Sales Service Center
9817 233rd AVE E Suite C
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
* Please Note: We are not responsible for items damaged before reaching our facility. Be sure to prevent damage by carefully wrapping your whole cluster in bubble wrap.
Our repair service covers the following:
- Complete diagnostic check
- Failing gauges and/or speedometer
- Total power loss or intermittent power
- PRNDL display lighting/dimness
- Burned out backlighting bulbs
- Dim or dead back lighting
- Updated stepper motor
Rebuild service provided (what we cover):
- Initial testing and troubleshooting
- Instrumentation Cleaning
- Remove and replace faulty and failing parts
- Remove and replace ALL instrumentation stepper motors
- Remove and Replace ALL back lighting
- Rework Solder joints
- Remove and replace power supply
- Instrumentation Calibration Check
- Final assembly and testing, including instrumentation calibration check
- Return ground shipping via Fedex or UPS
What we do not cover:
Cosmetic flaws/damage. Your cluster will still have the same scratches and scuffs it had when you sent it to us.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact us: 800.548.1195 or Contact Us
Limited Lifetime Warranty is limited to the original customer, it is not transferable and covers defective materials, components or ISS workmanship. Covers defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own the vehicle. It would not cover things like physical damage, tampering or any labor associated with installation, crash, fire, theft, etc. The warranty is verifiable by your VIN or your original invoice should you run into any problems in the future.
See our Returns Page for more information.