How our rebuild process works:
- Complete your online sales order
- *Ship us your cluster (with printed sales order)
- 48-hr turn around after received, shipped next day or sooner
- Simply install your newly repaired cluster
SHIP YOUR INSTRUMENT CLUSTERS TO:
Instrument Sales Service Center
7051 South 234th Street
Kent, WA 98032
* Please Note: We are not responsible for items damaged before reaching our facility. Be sure to prevent damage by carefully wrapping your whole cluster in bubble wrap.
What we do not cover:
Cosmetic flaws/damage. Your cluster will still have the same scratches and scuffs it had when you sent it to us.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact us: 800.548.1195 or Contact Us
Heavy Duty Parts carry a 1 year warranty to the original customer that is none transferable. This covers defective materials, components and ISS workmanship. It does not cover physical damage, tampering, failure caused by dirt and debris, or labor associated with the installation of the product. Any warranty claims require a proof of purchase.